CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tagged Again!

WHAT IS HIS NAME: Jeffrey Dean Poulsen
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED: Almost 15 years, in April
HOW LONG DID WE DATE: I guess seriously for about 4 months but we had known each other for over 2 years
WHO SAID I LOVE YOU FIRST: I don't even remember (after 15 years the brain forgets a few details)
WHO IS TALLER: Definitely Jeff
WHO SINGS BETTER: I guess that would be me because Jeff NEVER sings unless it is in the shower
WHO'S SMARTER: No problem there, Jeff kicks my tail!!!
WHO PAYS THE BILLS: Jeff
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED: From what angle? From the footboard up..I sleep in the right, while lying in bed, he's on the right, I'm so easily confused
WHO MOWS THE LAWN: Usually Jeff but we are trying to train Kaden and Kenzie too
WHO COOKS DINNER: I usually do during the week but Jeff is a GREAT cook when he has the time and a SUPER griller on the BBQ
WHO DRIVES: Jeff, I get too sleepy in the car
WHO'S MORE STUBBORN: Probably me
WHO KISSED WHO FIRST: I think it was mutual
WHO ASKED OUT WHO FIRST: We met on a blind date in my senior year of HS
WHO PROPOSED: Jeff, Serenaded me with "our songs" on the piano (at Keith Jorgensons recital room on a grand piano) and yellow and red roses, yellow for our friendship and red for our love. He is still sooooo awesome at letting me know he cares.
WHO HAS MORE SIBLINGS: We both have 3 and we are both the youngest
WHO WEARS THE PANTS: I guess it depends on the situation but I would say most often, Jeff.
I TAG: Steph, Sarah, Marianne

0 comments: