CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Youth Conference at West Piney





Jeff and I were asked to be adult leaders at Youth Conference. I was sooo looking forward to getting to know some of the youth of our ward better. The beginning of the day started out kindof hectic but once we were on the road to West Piney I was so excited to start all of the activities. I guess I totally underestimated my limits with my new diagnosis. By the afternoon of the first day (dinner time) I was in quite a bit of pain and knew I wasn't doing well. The night was quite rough as the girls didn't go to sleep and I had a killer headache. By the end of breakfast the next morning, Jeff and I were packing up to come home. Bummer, I really hated having to leave but I knew if I didn't I would be in real trouble. The time we spent there was so fun and the food was amazing! The youth are great and have some outstanding leadership abilities. The church is in great hands with these kids!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: