CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

You've got to be kidding me!


Yes, this actually is my "shy, quiet" child! He came home from school in the afternoon with a MOHAWK! He had stuck his head in the snow and then combed it with his hands into a mohawk. The best part was that we had the Blue and Gold Banquet for scouts that evening and he insisted on leaving his hair this way. Then after the cake walk, he thought it would be fun to do a face plant in his cake! Oh my gosh is this really my child? Well if this is as out of control as he gets, I guess I can handle it! Kaden, you crack me up!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

steph

Are you sure this is the same Kaden I know? He is so wacky! He needs to come back to Burley and bring his wackiness!

Julie

Wow, he must be jumping out of that shell!