CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Welcome Company!


Welcome to our new Home!!


Our guest room is ready for company and so are we! Hopefully our company doesn't mind sharing a room with all of my scrapbook stuff, this room is doing double duty but I'm happy with the way it turned out! Still needing to paint but that will come in time!


When my scraproom is clean and displayed.....you know I'm ready for some company so who is going to be first?
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Kelly

Me, me, me!

Laura Barrett

Welcome back to Burley and to the ward! I'm not sure if you remember, but when we first moved into the ward nearly three years ago, you were one of the first people to take me under your wing invite me to your house to hang out make cookies and make me feel welcome. You probably never know how much I appreciated that. I look forward to you being back!

Katie staten

Wahoo, we'll be looking for a reason to visit. Hehe and I'll bring my scrapbooking stuff.

Laura Barrett

Mmmm, yes love your homemade cookies! I have been helping out in primary and nursery, then with conference and all that's probably why we've been missing eachother. I'll be there this sunday for sure!

Tina

So cute! So what font is on your create board? I LOVE it!!! I may have to copy you :)
And totally off topic, my word verification is 'freak' too funny!

Sarah Stokes

Yay!! I am so glad your back, and I love the frames, we need to go back and get the candle holders. Can't wait for lots more movie days...

heheee, my word verication is: hater

steph

We did a great job hanging up stuff! Love the laser level!

Julie

Everything looks great! Sorry I'm so slow checking your blog btw...we hope to come visit soon!