CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Painting and Carving!

So I just couldn't wait to get started on painting our new house! I really HATE painting but I love the feel of a freshly painted room. I must really be loosening up cuz this time I let the kids get involved! Conner got to paint under the desk all by himself! He was SO proud! After falling off a chair and seriously spraining my ankle, I welcomed Kenzie's help! She was a great help too!


We haven't actually "carved" pumpkins in years! I have not felt well enough to tackle the whole project but this year, WE CARVED!!!
Jeff carved out the tops, the kids dug out their own "guts" and we all got to work on the faces! It is so fun making these fall memories, even if the cleanup is a pain!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: