CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 8, 2010

I'm Back!!!

I feel like I can never write a post without a picture so I never say anything, well that's gonna change. It's been since JUNE since I last posted and a lot has happened since then. I'm not going to try and catch up but just hit the high points.

Kenzie is a Sophomore at Burley High School, in the marching band and jazz band and she LOVES them both so much!!! She has grown into such an amazing, beautiful young lady! I'm so proud of her. Kaden is in 7th grade at Burley Jr. High. He is doing great in school as usual except one particular class....drama! What? He's very dramatic! :) I think it has a lot to do with the new teacher they had to hire last minute for this school year. He loves to read, read, and read some more! I am running out of books for him to read. I think he's read every fantasy fiction series ever made. He is such a great kid and Loves to hang with his friends every chance he gets. Conner is in the 1st grade this year! He loves recess and school lunch! Who likes school lunch? He starting to read and although he doesn't love it yet.....his big brother is a great example. Wow, all my kids are in school, I never thought I'd see this day. It does get pretty quiet around the house during the day but I am able to get a lot done AND grab a nap almost every day.

Jeff is busy as usual but he did make time for some fun this summer. We got a boat and we took it out every opportunity we got.

Life is good! We are all healthy and looking forward to a Wonderful Holiday Season this year......snow and all!

0 comments: