CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

TAX SEASON IS FINALLY OVER!!!!

Wow, Tuesday couldn't come soon enough for me (or Jeff either). This has been the hardest tax season we can remember. Being apart so much didn't help either. I'm not sure how much longer I can handle this long distance work situation. Anyway, we are so glad to have Jeff home. We had a big banner waiting for him when he got home and then we took the kids and went to dinner. He is spending the rest of the week at home and I am LOVING every minute of it. I enjoy his company soooo much! We are really looking forward to some great family time now that he isn't going to be so busy, not to mention our great trip to Portugal in May!!! I can hardly wait!!!!

2 comments:

sarah stokes

I'm glad you finally have a husband now. Don't get all cozy thinking things are gonna be soooo great, just remember it will happen again next year! I hope I have depressed you enough today to start looking for a house in BURLEY, come home already will ya?

Julie

Yea, tax season is over! Glad you survived, don't listen to Sarah!:)