CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Easter

Okay so Easter was a few weeks ago but I just downloaded my media card and found these pics. We have fun coloring eggs and our friends the Mallory's came down from Burley and colored them with us. We used a magic crayon and the kids had a ball writing and coloring on their eggs. The next photo is just to show the kind of personality my Kaden has. The other two took all the grass and candy out of their basket but Kaden, oh no, that would be too messy. He had to line up all his candy just so. Needless to say, I am quite sure I have passed on some of my OCD tendancies to him! The last photo is of Easter dinner. My mom and dad came and I told my mom she didn't need to bring anything, that I had everything under control. It wouldn't be mom if she didn't come with a whole meal under her arm though. She made the little nests by all of our plates, chocolate dipped strawberries, deviled eggs, and a fruit salad. I thought I had it under control but everything she brought was a perfect addition!!! Thanks mom you're the best!!
Posted by Picasa