CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring Break??????

Okay, isn't Spring supposed to involve, flowers, mild weather and sunshine? Well, not this Spring!!! We spent spring break in Burley with our great friends (like family) there. The kids were missing their friends, especially Kaden. It was great to be with all of them just like old times but the weather, come on, rain, snow, wind!!! This winter is going to kill me! I didn't take many pictures of our vacation but my friend Stephanie did so check out my extraordinary housewives link to see the party. To top it all off, it is snowing and blizzarding AGAIN here in Idaho Falls. I guess it is a definite hot chocolate and cookie day, anyone want to join in?

1 comments:

steph

I love your cookies. Just move back and continue your roll as cookie maker and neighborhood watcher!