CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

My 37th Birthday!!!!

I can't believe I am such a loser....I forgot my camera today to take pictures of my birthday and now it is over and all I have are the great memories and no photos!!!! It started out with sleeping in until 9:00, breakfast in bed, easter egg hunt with the kids then they refilled the eggs and hid them for Jeff and I. Then Jeff and I went shopping for the afternoon and met some great friends for dinner (Roman & Julie Grigg, Steve & Devanie Denison). Great food and fun, then came back to our house and played games (Grigg's couldn't stay but our good friends the Nadauld's came with their kids). We played Sequence and then Settler's of Catan, Adam isn't the birthday girl supposed to win, even if much cheating is involved???? All in all a great day with family, friends and food. What could be better....maybe if it was only my 25th birthday!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Julie

Ooh, thanks for the fun day and nice comments. I'm glad you had a great birthday. If it is any consolation we feel the same age so really you are nine years younger! Sorry we couldn't play games, we will take a rain check! See ya tomorrow!

Shelly B.

You are 37? I seriously would have thought you were WAY younger than that!

Emily

Settlers of Catan?! Are you serious? We love that game! I can't believe all those years you lived here and we never played. Crazy!

steph

It was good seeing you over your spring break. You are welcome to our world of chaos anytime!