CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Weather in Idaho Falls

Okay so I know it really isn't offically Spring yet but come on!!! The weather man has been predicting 40's all week and we haven't even been able to climb above FREEZING! The weather has got to change pretty soon right? We won't really have snow until July will we???!!!! At least we have two really great fireplaces and fun places to shop to get my mind off this dreary, cold weather.

2 comments:

Emily

Do you still have a ton of snow there? I love snow, but by this time of the year, I am ready for spring! I want my grass to turn green and the flowers to start growing. Oh well...enjoy those great fireplaces and make yourself some hot chocolate!

steph

Just so you know I did not have to wear a coat or jacket to church today. You can still come back.