CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Connerism

Okay so I have this child who has a personality that I don't know where it came from. He is the most happy, independent, singing, funny child we have.The other day we were on our way to dinner(Me, Kenzie and Conner). It was sprinkling a little bit and there were some bugs on the windshield so I used my window sprayers to clean it. About two minutes later, out of the blue came:

"Look at those little fellas go."
"What little fellas, Conner?" Looking into the sky thinking he was looking at some birds.
"Those cute little fellas, look at them go."
Still looking around to see what "little fellas" he could be talking about.
"Those little fellas dripping down the window, look at them go."

He was looking at the drops on the side of the window that were left over from the sprayer and dripping down the window. His little mind never ceases to amaze me. He is so much fun, we just love him!